Today, I'd like to introduce to you how ventilation ducts reduce noise:
I Reduce the sound source noise of ventilation equipment
(1) Reasonably select the type of ventilation equipment. Low noise ventilation equipment shall be selected for occasions with high noise control requirements. Under the agreed air volume and pressure of different types of ventilation equipment, the noise of centrifugal ventilation equipment with wing blade is small, and the noise of centrifugal ventilation equipment with forward plate blade is large.
(2) The working point of ventilation equipment shall be close to the high efficiency point. The higher the efficiency of ventilation equipment of the same model, the lower the noise.
(3) If possible, reduce the speed of ventilation equipment appropriately. The rotating noise of ventilation equipment is proportional to the 10th power of impeller circumferential speed, and the eddy current noise is proportional to the 6th power (or 5th power) of impeller circumferential speed. Therefore, reducing the speed can reduce the noise.
(4) The noise level at the inlet and outlet of ventilation equipment is that the ventilation principle and wind pressure have increased. Therefore, when designing the ventilation system, the pressure loss of the system should be minimized. When the total amount and pressure loss of the ventilation system are large, it can be divided into small systems.
(5) The flow rate of air flow in the pipeline should not be too high to avoid generating noise again. To determine the air flow velocity in the pipeline, it shall be selected according to different requirements and relevant regulations.
(6) Pay attention to the transmission mode of ventilation equipment and motor. The ventilation equipment driven by direct coupling has low noise, followed by coupling, and the one driven by V-belt without joint is slightly worse. Ventilation equipment shall be equipped with low-noise motor.
II Reduce the noise of ventilation equipment in the transmission way
(1) Install proper mufflers on the air inlets and outlets of ventilation equipment.
(2) The ventilation equipment is equipped with a damping base, and the air inlet and outlet are connected with hoses.
(3) Make sound insulation treatment for ventilation equipment. Such as ventilation equipment and sound insulation cover; Lining the enclosure of ventilation equipment with acoustic materials; Set the ventilation equipment in the special ventilation equipment room, and set sound insulation doors, sound insulation windows or other sound-absorbing facilities, or set another duty room in the ventilation equipment room.
(4) Acoustic measures shall be taken for the inlet and exhaust channels of the ventilation equipment room.
(5) Place ventilation away from rooms requiring quiet.
III Timely maintain the ventilation duct, conduct regular inspection and maintenance, timely replace damaged parts and eliminate abnormalities, so as to create low-noise operation conditions.
The above is the detailed introduction of Jinan ventilation duct. I hope it will be helpful to you If you have any questions, please contact us We will provide you with professional service http://www.rps-infinia.com