Common ways of industrial ventilation duct design
With the further development of social industrialization, there are many types of industrial ventilation duct design. Different production conditions have different demands on the working environment. For example, for chemical operations, since it is easy to produce gases with harmful factors in the process of such operations, the ventilation pipes are often mainly required to purify air; Electronic work is mainly temperature and humidity control. It can be divided into the following five modes according to the scope of its function and the presence or absence of power system.
(1) Full ventilation. Comprehensive ventilation is divided into dilution, one-way flow, uniform flow and replacement. The purpose is to conduct air circulation or replacement on the whole area of the industrial area, dilute and exclude the small hazard factors, low concentration, or excess moisture, hot gas, etc. in the whole space area to the limit value of the health standard, and ensure the cleanliness of the air.
(2) Local ventilation. Local ventilation is divided into two types: local air supply and local exhaust. It is mainly to use local air circulation to purify the air and reduce the adverse effects caused by hazardous factors.
(3) Mechanical ventilation. Through the power system, the air circulation and replacement are promoted by the air pressure caused by the fan. Commonly used in chemical industry, it can quickly discharge indoor toxic and harmful pollutants from the mechanical ventilation pipe to the designated treatment area for decomposition and purification.
(4) Natural ventilation. Natural ventilation, as its name implies, is an air circulation under the wind pressure formed by the outdoor wind force and the thermal pressure caused by the temperature difference between indoor and outdoor air. It is a non dynamic ventilation mode based on natural factors. Due to the instability of natural factors, it is rarely used by industry alone and often combined with other methods.
(5) Accident ventilation. Accident ventilation is a very special type of ventilation mode in industry. It is usually a ventilation mode to eliminate or dilute a large number of toxic pollutants or gas or steam with explosion potential caused by industrial accidents. It aims to ensure that there are enough reliable ventilation pipes to cope with the ventilation volume in case of accidents. In fact, in order to achieve a more comprehensive ventilation effect, at least two ventilation modes are generally combined.
The above is the detailed introduction of Shandong ventilation pipeline. I hope it will help you. If you have any questions, please contact us. We will provide you with services with a professional attitude http://www.rps-infinia.com