1. Select 5 flange seals mm or 8501 fire-resistant sealing strips.
2. Gaps such as seam, rivet seam, and four corners on the opposite side of flange of galvanized air duct with sealant such as neutral glass glue. Before applying sealing fluid, the dirt and oil stain on the surface shall be cleaned up.
3. The distance between flange screw hole and rivet hole shall not be greater than 100mm. The four corners of rectangular flange shall be threaded. The drain pipes of elbows, tees and other pipes shall be riveted with flat heads. The fan ventilation pipes shall not be riveted with loose core, and the sealant shall be applied to the rivets.
4. When installing galvanized air duct on the flange, its reverse side shall be flat and close to the flange, and its width shall not be less than 7 mm.
5. Use angle steel flange to connect the hose.
6. Galvanized air duct with angle steel shall be adopted.
7. The occlusion form of galvanized air duct is single occlusion and matched angular occlusion.
8.在制作鍍鋅風管時，應盡可能地減少垂直直縫和不水平接縫。圓周小于或等于900 mm的底板不得有接縫，超過900 mm無橫向接縫。
8. When making galvanized air duct, vertical straight joints and non horizontal joints shall be reduced as much as possible. Baseplates with a circumference less than or equal to 900 mm shall not have joints, and those with a circumference greater than 900 mm shall not have transverse joints.
9. When the size of the sheet meets the cutting requirements and the loss is small, the elbow, tee and other accessories can be connected with the straight section to reduce the resistance of the ventilation pipe.
This product is mainly used in industrial and engineering buildings, applicable to the construction of industrial and various air conditioning and ventilation systems, and applicable to food, machinery, medicine, electronics, shopping malls, sports and entertainment, hotels, hotels, shopping malls, office buildings, government agencies, villas, aerospace manufacturing and other industries. In particular, fire ventilation pipeline engineering and civil building ventilation, ventilation engineering and industry.
Under various ventilation conditions, galvanized air duct has excellent toughness and non brittleness, which is one of its advantages. Due to long-term wind and rain, some data will become aged, rotten and eroded. Galvanizing of galvanized sheet air duct protects the iron sheet of the pipe from oxidation.
The inner wall of galvanized pipe is lubricated, with small resistance, small ventilation loss, low energy consumption, high economic operation cost, good sealing and high compressive strength. In addition, in practical projects, a common reason for the use of galvanized pipes is their good fire resistance. Galvanized pipeline is simple in structure and convenient in construction. It is closely combined with civil engineering, especially suitable for various complex purification and ventilation projects. This product is widely used in shopping malls, office buildings, subway entrances, large shopping malls, modern factories, fire control smoke exhaust, air conditioning ventilation, dust removal, etc.
The above is a detailed introduction to the ventilation pipes in Jinan. I hope it will be helpful to you. If you have any questions, please contact us. We will provide services for you with our attitude http://www.rps-infinia.com