Facing the basic situation of poor ventilation efficiency caused by the influence of construction environment on the design of industrial ventilation ducts, this paper takes the construction of industrial environment and the professional development of industrial design as the basic starting point, summarizes the basic situation and existing problems of the design of ventilation ducts, Provide basic guarantee for the sustainable development of industrial production and environmental engineering.
(1) design purpose of industrial ventilation pipeline
Because of the complexity of the industrial environment, it is necessary to consider all factors comprehensively when designing the industrial ventilation duct, and make preparations in advance to ensure the rationality of the ventilation duct design. The purpose of ventilation duct design is as follows: first, remove pollutants. For the pollutants produced in the process manufacturing, the pollutants meeting the national health standards can be directly discharged through the ventilation pipe, while the pollutants with harmful factors can be discharged to the special pollutant treatment place for purification, and then discharged after the treatment meets the standards. Secondly, transportation. It includes certain humidity or temperature, fresh air, etc., which are transported to designated areas, such as textile mills, paper mills and other industrial areas with temperature or humidity requirements, to meet the environmental requirements of process manufacturing and create a comfortable working environment. Finally, displacement. Make up for the shortage of internal air in the industrial environment through the ventilation duct, maintain the balance of indoor air pressure, and avoid the adverse impact of external polluted air on the working environment or product quality. Or the indoor air is discharged through the ventilation pipe and the outdoor fresh air is sent in to achieve the effect of purifying air or regulating temperature.
(2) common ways of industrial ventilation pipe design
With the further development of social industrialization, there are many types of industrial ventilation duct design. Different production conditions have different demands on the working environment. For example, for chemical operations, since gases with harmful factors are easily generated in the process of such operations, the ventilation pipes are often mainly required to purify air; Electronic work is mainly temperature and humidity control. Finally, it can be divided into the following five modes according to the scope of its action and the presence or absence of power system. (1) Full ventilation. Comprehensive ventilation is divided into dilution, one-way flow, uniform flow and replacement. The purpose is to conduct air circulation or replacement on the whole area of the industrial area, dilute and exclude the small hazard factors, low concentration, or excess moisture, hot gas, etc. in the whole space area to the limit value of the health standard, and ensure the cleanliness of the air. (2) Local ventilation. Local ventilation is divided into two types: local air supply and local exhaust. It is mainly to use local air circulation to purify the air and reduce the adverse effects caused by hazardous factors. (3) Mechanical ventilation. Through the power system, the air circulation and replacement are promoted by the air pressure caused by the fan. Commonly used in chemical industry, it can quickly discharge indoor toxic and harmful pollutants from the mechanical ventilation pipe to the designated treatment area for decomposition and purification. (4) Natural ventilation. Natural ventilation, as its name implies, is an air circulation under the wind pressure formed by the outdoor wind force and the thermal pressure caused by the temperature difference between indoor and outdoor air. It is a non dynamic ventilation mode based on natural factors. Due to the instability of natural factors, it is rarely used by industry alone and often combined with other methods. (5) Accident ventilation. Accident ventilation is a very special type of ventilation mode in industry. It is usually a ventilation mode to eliminate or dilute a large number of toxic pollutants or gas or steam with explosion potential caused by industrial accidents. It aims to ensure that there are enough reliable ventilation pipes to cope with the ventilation volume in case of accidents. In fact, in order to achieve a more comprehensive ventilation effect, at least two ventilation modes are generally combined.
(3) common problems in industrial ventilation pipeline design
(1) Division of ventilation system. Some factories are often divided into one system for self-interest or convenience, which not only fails to achieve good ventilation effect, but also lays hidden dangers for factory operations. When the industrial area is large and multiple exhaust and supply points are arranged, a unified and connected management system can be designed to form a whole with the total fan and multiple exhaust points. The division of the system can be combined with the industrial production nature, process, time, operating parameters, as well as the demand for air, humidity, temperature and other factors. The same or similar can be divided into one system for unified management. However, the two gases that are easy to mix and will produce more toxic gases after mixing, or the gases that are easy to cause fire and explosion, must not be divided into one system, and an independent ventilation system should be designed .
(2) Material selection and section shape of ventilation duct. The material and cross-sectional shape of the pipeline are the root of achieving good ventilation benefits of the industrial pipeline. Once the wrong material or shape is selected, it will not only damage the beauty of the industrial building structure, but also fail to achieve the ventilation effect and purpose, and even bury hidden dangers in the use stage of the ventilation pipeline due to the poor materials. On the one hand, the correct pipe material should be selected. For example, around the melting furnace, alloy steel with high heat resistance and wear resistance should be selected in consideration of its high temperature resistance. On the other hand, it is particularly critical to select the appropriate shape of the pipe section. Generally speaking, circular is more suitable for pipes with high-speed flow requirements; When the pipeline section is large, it is appropriate to select a rectangle, which also plays an auxiliary role in improving the utilization of space.
(3) Layout of ventilation ducts. The layout of the ventilation duct needs to be as convenient as possible to keep the duct straight. At the same time, the equipment used for adjustment and detection can be installed in the ventilation duct to facilitate real-time and systematic management of the operation of the ventilation duct. In addition, it also needs to be designed according to the actual ventilation needs. For example, when the transported gas contains liquid, the ventilation duct can be arranged in a slope shape to eliminate the accumulation of liquid.
(4) Temperature balance of ventilation duct. The temperature balance of the ventilation pipe is a very important link. Once the design is unreasonable, it is very easy to cause the pipe rupture due to the high or low temperature of the pipe or the long-term humid environment. In particular, because the ventilation pipe will cause a large consumption of heat, cooling capacity and energy during operation, there are high requirements for the temperature control structure of the ventilation pipe, which usually includes three layers of protection: thermal insulation, moisture-proof and protective layer. The insulation layer is the core of the pipeline. The moisture-proof layer is to avoid the contact of the pipeline material with water and steam, while the protective layer is to protect the insulation layer and moisture-proof layer from damage.
The above is the detailed introduction of Shandong ventilation pipeline. I hope it will help you. If you have any questions, please contact us. We will provide you with services with a professional attitude http://www.rps-infinia.com