In daily life, there are pipes everywhere, but what they are used for is not very clear. Ventilation pipes seem simple, but in fact, each rough pipe is composed of many different functions, which can meet the building's multiple requirements for ventilation and associated, so it is more convenient to use. As a ventilation duct, we should strive for perfection in each individual component. Let's take a look at which parts the ventilation duct is composed of.
1. Ventilation duct. In a ventilation system, air is fed in or drawn out by means of a ventilation pipe. The cross section of vent pipe is circular and rectangular. Except for straight pipes, ventilation pipes are composed of elbows, back and forth bends, reducing bends, tees, crosses and other pipe fittings according to the actual needs of the project.
2. Various air outlets. In order to supply or exhaust indoor air, various types of air supply or suction outlets are set on the ventilation pipe to regulate the amount of air supplied or sucked. There are many types of tuyeres. The commonly used type is the rectangular tuyere with mesh and strip grid, which is equipped with linkage adjustment device. Other types have no linkage adjustment device. The tuyere is divided into single layer, double layer, three layers and diffusers of different forms.
3. Valves. Ventilation components installed on air ducts to regulate air volume and close individual branches. The valves commonly used in ventilation and air conditioning engineering include gate valve, butterfly valve, multi blade regulating valve, round open flap starting valve, bypass valve in air handling room, fire damper and check valve, etc,
4. Muffler. Devices used to prevent noise from entering the room. Resistive sound carrier, reactive sound carrier, resonant muffler and broadband composite muffler used in air conditioning engineering.?
5. Dust remover. It is a kind of equipment for purifying air, generally divided into cyclone dust remover, wet dust remover and bag type dust remover.
6. Ventilators. It is a mechanical ventilation system that forces air to flow. Fan is the main equipment of ventilation and air conditioning system, which can be divided into axial flow fan and centrifugal fan according to the structure principle.
7. Hood. It is used at the end of the exhaust system, and its role is to remove dirty air to the outside. According to its form, it can be divided into: umbrella type wind cap suitable for general mechanical exhaust system, cone type wind cap suitable for dust removal system, and simple type wind cap suitable for natural exhaust system.