What are the common ventilation ducts in the ventilation and air conditioning system? What are their unique features? Recently, netizen \chenyongyi \!
1、 Iron sheet air duct
1. Advantages of iron sheet air duct
1) It has high strength and can bear the wind pressure of 3000pa, which can meet the use of high, medium and low pressure air systems.
2) It can be processed on site, with low transportation cost, convenient adjustment and no impact on the construction period.
2. Defects of iron sheet air duct
1) It is easy to rust, and its service life is not long, which is not conducive to improving indoor air quality. In a humid environment, its service life is only 5-7 years, and after 4-5 years, there are rust spots inside the air duct.
2) High air leakage rate and large energy consumption. The iron sheet air duct is connected by undercut and flange, and its air leakage rate is about 10% (allowed by national standards).
3) High ventilation noise. The iron sheet air duct has a thin wall, which will produce noise under the action of wind speed and pressure.
4) Heavy weight increases the load of the building. The iron sheet air duct weighs more than 10kg per square meter.
5) High thermal conductivity. The iron sheet air duct adopts external insulation, which increases the project cost and affects the construction period. If the external insulation is not in place or damaged, a cold bridge will occur. Condensate damages the ceiling and will damage the objects below.
6) Long manufacturing and installation cycle. The iron sheet air duct shall be constructed by large-scale machinery, with undercut and flange, and the speed is slow.
7) High maintenance costs. The iron sheet air duct shall be maintained frequently and treated with rust prevention.
8) Unsightly. The iron sheet air duct is uneven and unsightly after external insulation.
9) Occupy ceiling space. The iron sheet air duct, together with the height of the flange and the thickness of the thermal insulation material, occupies a large ceiling space (generally 40-60mm).
2、 Aluminum foil composite glass fiber air duct
Aluminum foil composite glass fiber air duct is directly made of ultra-fine glass wool, the thermal insulation material of iron sheet air duct. In 1992, the air duct (glass fiber air duct) entered the domestic market. Although it has been operated for more than ten years, its market share is still quite small, and even has the trend of shrinking.
1. Advantages of aluminum foil composite glass fiber duct
1) Sound absorption. Because it is directly made of superfine glass wool, the material is relatively loose and has good sound absorption performance.
2) Light weight. The weight per square meter is about 3kg.
2. However, compared with iron sheet air duct, it also has many disadvantages
1) Strength difference. Because it is directly made of ultra-fine glass wool, it has poor pressure bearing capacity and can only be used in low-pressure and small air ducts. The finished products have high requirements for protection and are easy to be damaged by later water and electricity and decoration projects. Cannot be cleaned.
2) Fear of humidity. Ultra fine glass wool has high water absorption. If the surface is not sealed in place, especially after slotting, it will absorb a lot of water and reduce the thermal insulation performance and strength.
3) Fibers are apt to fly away. If the surface of superfine glass wool is not sealed in place, especially after slotting, the fiber will fly away and affect human health.
4) High wind resistance. The surface roughness reaches 0.9-1.1mm. Generally, the unit power is required to be increased by 10% to increase energy consumption.
The above is a detailed introduction about Jinan ventilation duct. I hope it will help you If you have any questions, please contact us We will provide you with professional service http://www.rps-infinia.com