In the workshop ventilation and cooling project, the processing and installation of environmental friendly air-conditioning ventilation pipes is a very important link. There are some specific requirements and specifications for the processing and installation methods of ventilation pipes, which should be learned by everyone or the company. What are the processing specifications for ventilation ducts? Then I will explain it to you.
Precautions before processing of vent pipe:
1： Specifications. The specifications mentioned here are the basic specifications of ventilation ducts, as well as the sizes and dimensions of ventilation ducts we need. It is worth noting that our specifications are related to the use of air conditioners. Only in this way can we ensure that after the specification of the ventilation pipe is set, it can be connected with the air conditioner, play its role and complete its use effect.
2： Type. There are many kinds of ventilation pipes. Different types of air conditioners are used together with pipes with different effects, especially the heat insulation of ventilation pipes. Therefore, if we want to process ventilation ducts to better work with air conditioners, we also need to consider their types before processing, which is a good condition to ensure that they work and play a beneficial role.
In a word, before processing the ventilation pipe, we must pay attention to the specification and type of the ventilation pipe in combination with the basic conditions of the air conditioner. Different air conditioners need different ventilation pipes, different specifications and different types. Therefore, when it comes to ventilation ducts, consider the above issues.
Processing specification of ventilation duct:
1. During air duct processing, 20mm aluminum foil shall be reserved as the protective edge during cutting to ensure the strength of air duct after production;
2. The air duct shall be pre assembled before splicing to check whether the joint is tight and whether the size meets the requirements. Determine the best bonding time according to the seasonal temperature, humidity and adhesive properties. After adding, check with a square. Steel strip. The adjustment of perpendicularity and diagonal deviation shall meet the requirements.
3. During the processing of ventilation pipes, please protect the prefabricated boards and finished pipes on site.
4. After connection and installation, check the joint, which shall be flat and bent. Dislocation, local cracks, cracks larger than 2mm and other defects.
5. The distance between the air duct support and the hanger conforms to the standard.